What Are Sucrates?
The Sucra-Min® family of products are produced using a special manufacturing process.
They are created by incorporating finely ground oxides with specific reducing sugars in a proprietary formulation, in the presence of heat and moisture.
This process forms an organic complex with the oxides and causes the sugars to hydrolyze and form a carboxylate, or what is more commonly referred to as a sucrate.
Why Use Sucrates?
Quite simply, sucrates keep your micronutrients available for plant uptake longer throughout the growing season.
The natural reducing sugars in Sucra-Min® prevent your elemental amendments from combining with other elements in the soil. So the Zinc, Iron, Manganese, and Magnesium you apply stay in their intended form longer, provide a slow release, and resist leeching out of the soil.
This means that Sucra-Min® products last longer and work better than regular micronutrient amendments.
Enhance Nurtient Uptake
The story of sucrates start with the process of photosynthesis. During this process, plants manufacture carbohydrates (saccharides) in the form of reducing sugars or monosaccharides.
These reducing sugars hydrolyze and ionize with water to form a negatively charged ion which is given off by the plant to take up positively charged nutrients throughout the process of ion exchange in the root zone.
The proprietary process used to create Sucra-Min® uses the same type of carbohydrates or natural reducing sugars to produce sucrate products. The reducing sugars promote consistent and steady plant growth while improving microbial activity in the root zone.
The proprietary formulation causes each Sucra-Min® granule to disperse in the presence of moisture to a radius of up to 5 times the size of the original granule. This increases the soil population with finely divided particles which are readily available for plant uptake.
- Sucra-Min® products resist tie-up and/or oxidation in alkaline soils. They also resist leaching and runoff in all soils.
- Sucra-Min® products are free flowing, dispersible micronutrient granules that are used to provide the necessary nutrients plants need for optimized productivity throughout the growing season.
- Sucra-Min® micronutrients are available in Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Magnesium and custom formulations.
- Sucra-Min® products provide slow-releasing micronutrients that increases root uptake, keeping plants healthy & strong.
- Sucra-Min® micronutrients work great in both alkaline and acidic soils.
Sucra-Min® Product Line
For More Information
Manufactured and Guaranteed by Art Wilson Co. dba ACG Materials, PO Box 20160, Carson City, NV 89721 United States