DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within the organization. Partner with Regional Vice President in operation of the business unit(s). Position has dual reporting to the Regional Vice President and Corporate Controller.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day, monthly and year-end accounting operations including cost analyses, budgets, forecasts, financial/operations reviews and related balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepares, examines and analyzes monthly financial statements and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Partners with the Regional Vice President (VP) in management of administrative, procurement and customer service activities of the business unit(s).
- Partner with Regional sales, field management and operations to maximize business unit(s) performance across multiple locations.
- Responsible along with the VP for financial and operational performance of the business unit(s).
- Prepares standard and ad-hoc reports for VP and Corporate Controller by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing business information and trends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years previous experience required.
- Working knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a fast- moving multi-location environment
- Experience/knowledgeable in NetSuite or equivalent ERP system
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Local Candidates only.
Job Type: Full-time