Exceptional Performance From Limestone Aggregates
Made from high-quality deposits of limestone, and meeting exacting chemical and physical properties, ACG Materials has a broad range of crushed limestone aggregate products that provide high-performance, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly attributes for the construction industry.
Our limestone aggregate is commonly used for road building, oilfield locations, and a variety of engineering projects. We offer a number of sizes and grades including rip-rap, surge, screened rock and fines. Composed of calcium carbonate, limestone aggregate has chemical and physical properties that deliver exceptional performance and value in a broad range of applications, particularly in the construction industry.
Please refer to our tonnage calculator to determine an approximate amount for your upcoming project.
Advantages of ACG Materials Limestone Aggregates
- Higher yields —very durable and wear resistant which contributes to higher spread rates.
- Light weight — limestone aggregate is about 6% lighter than granite aggregate or gravel.
- Permeability — limestone aggregate is an ideal product for maintaining natural water flow and drainage while meeting regulatory compliance for managing run-off, controlling pollutants, and sustaining forestry.
- Versatility — limestone aggregate comes in various grade sizes of crushed stone make it ideal for a broad range of applications such as filler, base course, landscaping and agriculture.
- Availability — ACG Materials have plentiful limestone aggregate reserves that will last for many decades to come.
- Affordability — limestone aggregate is one of the highest value/lowest cost construction aggregates available.