AccuRadiant® Brand Floor Underlayment System is a fast applied, quick-setting gypsum cement formulated specifically for radiant floor heating applications.
AccuRadiant® provides compressive strengths up to 3,500 psi, depending upon the mix design. Consult your local AccuCrete® contractor on how to best achieve the compressive strength required for your project.
Non-shrinking and non-cracking AccuRadiant® holds your tubing or cable in place to reduce noise and chafing, while providing a beautiful surface ready for your ceramic tile, marble tile, or floor covering of your choice.
The same sound and fire resistance qualities of AccuCrete® underlayment products make AccuRadiant® the safe choice for your radiant heat installation.
The Ultimate in poured gypsum floor underlayment products.
- Ultimate radiant mass, evenly transfers heat, improves response time
- Designed specifically for radiant floor heating systems
- Can be poured over hot water tubes, electric heating cables or mats
- Smooth, non-combustible gypsum underlayment, specifically formulated to resist breakdown
- Adds to the acoustical performance of your home
- Stiffens the floor and eliminates squeaky floors and nail pops
- Seals perimeter walls, reducing baseboard drafts and air leaks
- Non-combustible, UL fire rated