AccuQuiet® P80 is a member of the AccuQuiet® Sound Control System family of products and is comprised of a water-tight technical fabric that is bonded to a flexible, UV stabilized, polypropylene monofilament mesh.
The U-shaped geometry of the monofilament grid is engineered to deliver optimum sound control between floor levels, while resisting mechanical compression.
AccuQuiet® P80 is loose-laid over the subfloor and then covered with a uniform thickness of AccuCrete® Pourable Underlayment.
No mechanical fastening is required, and a minimum thickness requirement of 1” (25.4 mm).
- When used with as little as 1” (25mm) of AccuCrete® floor underlayments,impact noise (IIC) can be reduced up to 10 dB in wood frame and 20 dB in concrete assemblies. Refer to the AccuQuiet® Acoustical Design Guide for acoustical test performance data.
- Low profile, 3/8” (8.5 mm) thickness.
- Cost-effective noise reduction for new and renovation construction.
- Effective noise control with an endless variety of hard surface floors.
- Flexible and resilient, with excellent compression resistance.
- Because is AccuQuiet® P80 permanently imbedded in the floor-ceiling assembly, noise problems are reduced, even after floor coverings are changed or replaced.
- Full breadth of floor covering options available, including tile, stone, marble, ceramic, and glue-down or floating hardwood…without sacrificing sound control.