Ultra Low Compression Sound Mat
AccuQuiet®DX38is designed to meet the changing needs of sound control in multifamily construction. Rigid vibration isolation technology delivers durability and enhanced acoustic performance in the most challenging of projects.
AccuQuiet®DX38is loose-laid over the subfloor and then covered with a uniform thickness of AccuCrete® Pourable Underlayment. No mechanical fastening is required, and the total thickness profile of the system can be as thin as 1 3/8” (34.92mm).
- When used with as little as 1” (25.4mm) of AccuCrete® floor underlayments, impact noise (IIC) ratings up to 60 dbcan be achievedon wood frame assemblies. For additional information on sound test ratings please contact your local AccuCrete Representative.
- Water resistant design prevents water and AccuCrete® from penetrating through the sound mat to the subfloor.
- Low Profile, 3/8” or 9.5mm thickness.
- Cost effective noise reduction for new and renovation construction.
- Effective noise control with an endless variety of hard surface floors.
- Excellent compression resistance.
- Because AccuQuiet®DX38is permanently imbedded in the floor-ceiling assembly, noise problems are reduced, even when floor coverings are changed or replaced.
- Full breadth of floor covering options available, including tile, stone, marble, ceramic, and glue-down or floating hardwood, without sacrificing sound control.