Ultra Low Compression Sound Mat
AccuQuiet® D25 is designed to meet the changing needs of sound control in multifamily construction. Rigid vibration isolation technology delivers durability and enhanced acoustic performance in the most challenging of projects.
AccuQuiet®D25is loose-laid over the subfloor and then covered with a uniform thickness of AccuCrete® Pourable Underlayment. No mechanical fastening is required, and the total thickness profile of the system can be as thin as 1” (25.4mm).
- When used with as little as 1” (25.4mm) of AccuCrete® floor underlayment, impact noise (IIC) ratings up to 59 dbcan be achievedon wood frame assemblies. For additional information on sound test ratings please contact your local AccuCrete Representative.
- Water resistant design prevents water and AccuCrete® from penetrating through the sound mat to the subfloor.
- Low Profile, 1/4” or 6.35mm thickness
- Cost effective noise reduction for new and renovation construction.
- Effective noise control with an endless variety of hard surface floors.
- Excellent compression resistance.
- Because AccuQuiet®D25is permanently imbedded in the floor-ceiling assembly, noise problems are reduced, even when floor coverings are changed or replaced.
- Full breadth of floor covering options available, including tile, stone, marble, ceramic, and glue-down or floating hardwood, without sacrificing sound control.