AccuQuiet® D13 is designed to be a cost effective solution to meet the needs in multifamily and hospitality construction. Rigid vibration isolation technology delivers durability and enhanced acoustic performance in the most challenging of projects.
AccuQuiet® D13 is loose-laid over the subfloor and then covered with a uniform thickness of AccuCrete® Pourable Underlayment. No mechanical Fastening is required, and the total thickness profile of the system can be as thin as .15” (3.8MM).
- When used with as little as 1” (25.4mm) of AccuCrete® floor underlayments, impact noise (IIC) can be reduced up to 12 dB in wood frame assemblies. Refer to the AccuQuiet® Acoustical Design Guide for acoustical test performance data.
- Water resistant design prevents water and AccuCrete® from penetrating through the sound mat to the subfloor.
- Low Profile, .15” or 3.8mm thickness.
- Cost effective noise reduction for new and renovation construction.
- Effective noise control with an endless variety of hard surface floors.
- Excellent compression resistance.
- Because AccuCrete® is permanently imbedded in the floor-ceiling assembly, noise problems are reduced, even when floor coverings are changed or replaced.
- Full breadth of floor covering options available, including tile, stone, marble, ceramic, and glue-down or floating hardwood… without sacrificing sound control.