Designed for Corrugated Steel Deck Construction
AccuLevel® brand is a versatile family of engineered cements designed to meet the demands of today’s challenging and ever changing flooring market.
AccuLevel® SD30 is specifically designed for construction assemblies using galvanized corrugated steel decking. This product is UL classified in a variety of 2 hour construction assemblies from various manufacturers, and can be poured as thin as 1″ above the top of the corrugations of the deck without reinforcement.
The polymer enhanced AccuLevel SD30 bonds well to the galvanized metal surface, and exhibits high flow character, excellent surface durability, and high compressive strength. Compressive Strengths ranging from 3,000 to 4,500 PSI.
AccuLevel® brand leveling cements are ideal for smoothing out-of-level, old or damaged concrete in commercial, institutional or renovation construction and for flattening or leveling poured-in-place or precast concrete planks.
Batch-mixed and pumped in place by licensed AccuLevel® applicators allows Acculevel® brand cements to be an attractive option when compared to traditional leveling products.
AccuLevel® SD30 Typical Physical Properties
- Formulated and tested specifically for application involving fire-rated corrugated steel deck construction
- Self sealing and low porosity formulation enables direct-bonded floor coverings, in many cases without the use of surface sealer
- Compressive strength of 3,000 – 4,500 psi
- Suitable for sheet goods, VCT, tile and stone, wood, or carpet
- UL classified in a variety of propriety steel ceiling designs